Friday 22 April 2016

A very important date-(ing app)

So last week, I stepped into the world of Alice and Wonderland. I was asked to join Alice, and the other characters for a Mad Hatter's Tea Party by the people behind Badoo. The guest of honour; a dating app. Yes, that's right; this beautiful event was all in association with a Badoo's dating App. This was definitely a date we could not be late for...
I opted to wear the Mr T inspired clock necklace of course. And my lovely Nixalina decided to go for the statement hat...


The whole event literally, looked like the mirage I create in my head 95% of the day. The other 5% consisting of just a pink haze.

Do you see what I mean!? Isn't it wonderful!?



As always- making friends...
This one fell asleep on me! (I know, probably my bad jokes again)

The cocktails were all inspired by the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.



And even the entertainment was in the mad hatter's swag...

The party was definitely banging!





One of my favourite events yet! Thanks Badoo!









No comments:

Post a Comment